[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Recent documentation on using tar_scm with git?
  • From: Johannes Kastl <mail@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 19:59:41 +0100

On 08.12.2014 Stefan Bruens wrote:

The FM is located at /usr/lib/obs/service/tar_scm.service , or
search the web for tar_scm.service

Nice, thanks.

One question that came up during testing with local builds:

How to avoid tar_scm pulling each time the package is built? If a file
with the latest HEAD is already existing?

And, on a similar subject, when is the package rebuilt on obs? I found
some articles showing how to trigger rebuilds by commits. If I do not
use them, I'd guess the package is only rebuilt when I trigger a
rebuild manually.

Regards,
Johannes
- --
Wise men don't need advice. Fools don't take it.
(Benjamin Franklin)