[opensuse-buildservice] Re: "Link has errors: conflict in file debian.control"
  • From: Florian Höch <lists+opensusebuildservice@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 00:10:45 +0100
Am 15.11.2014 um 23:15 schrieb Florian Höch:
if you look at the following URL:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/multimedia:color_management/dispcalGUI?expand=0

You'll see the error "Link has errors: conflict in file debian.control".

I have no clue what that is supposed to mean, pointers welcome.

Ok, after trial and error, resolved by doing `osc co
multimedia:color_management/dispcalGUI`, `osc pull`, manually reverting
all changes, calling `osc resolved` on all affected files, committing
those reverted changes and then committing the original changes again.
Literally nothing has effectively changed from the original commit that
lead to the error, so I still wonder why it happened in the first place.

--
Florian Höch