[opensuse-buildservice] OBS 2.6 Beta 1

Good news admins....

... you have new work :) The best way that we hear and solve your
update problem is to update to OBS 2.6 Beta 1 right now (you may use a
test system).

OBS 2.6 Beta is available as version 2.5.90 inside of OBS:Server:2.6
project. You can find appliances and package repositories here:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/OBS:/Server:/2.6/

SLE_12 needs one more fix to be available.

You can find the temporary release and update notes here:

https://github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service/blob/2.6/ReleaseNotes-2.6

We will improved it a bit more before the release.

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany