Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Use docker, GCE or amazon for build workers?
Adrian, Thank you. I understand perl code very badly. Where can I find
documentation of api bs_worker, how it starts/stops VM, how it gets
the result back.
I couldn't find the solution in the official documentation, or
probably couldn't find the way.
best regards
Konstantin Rudenkov