Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc on Mac OSX: No CA certificates found
On 2014-10-18 21:20:33 +0200, Johannes Kastl wrote:
I wanted to be able to try some things on the OBS while I am working
on OSX, but I can't get osc to work:

Traceback (most recent call last): File

<SNIP>

"/Users/Shared/XXX/OSC_Buildservice/osc/osc/conf.py", line 516, in
_build_opener raise Exception('No CA certificates found')
Exception: No CA certificates found

My guess would be that it somehow does not find the right place, where
OSX or macports keeps its certificates.

Yep, you can fix it by setting the "cafile" or "capath" config option.
For example via
osc config <apiurl> capath <path to your certs directory>

Marcus