Re: [opensuse-buildservice] obs webui feature request: don't clear search field
Hey,

On 03.09.2014 09:53, Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:

I have an feature request for OBS WebUI. Please, take a look to the
typical project page:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/openSUSE:Factory:ARM

There we have two tabs: "Packages" and "Inherited packages" as well as
"Search:" field to filter packages by name. The issue here that user
input in search field doesn't survive at tabs switching. Could you
please change current behavior to more intuitive one?

The search box already save it's state....

Do you mean that you input something in one of them and the other one
has the same value?

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang