[opensuse-buildservice] use kiwi result as build-requirement
  • From: "Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 20:12:35 +0400
Hi,

Is it possible to use kiwi build products as build-requirements for rpm
builds?

I would like to do the following: get rootfs tar.gz of some kiwi build,
repack it into /var/lib/container/myservice and utilize systemd-nspawn.
So, effectively, I will get an rpm with the service which I will be able
to install, enable and run as following:

zypper in myservice
systemctl enable systemd-nspawn@myservice.service
systemctl start systemd-nspawn@myservice.service

This is only an idea for private use, of course, I am not going to do
that with real services.