Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc results --csv --format
Hi,

On 2014-08-26 19:34:19 +0300, Uwe Geuder wrote:
The --format option takes a format specification string similar to printf.
However, the conversion specifiers take form %(field)s where field can
be one of

arch
code
details
dirty
pac
package
pkg
prj
project
rep
repo
repository
repostate
state

If have not tested all of them but this example worked like desired:

--format '%(package)s|%(code)s|%(details)s'

Exact.

Not sure what is the difference between package, pkg, and pac (and
others, which seem to be synomyms).

Yes, they are synonyms.

For the usage as keywords in this
option I could understand that they are just synonyms. But I copied
them from real runtime data (Python dictionary). And I don't get why
one would store synonym keys with the same value each in a Python
dictionary.

I don't know the exact reasons why these synonyms were introduced, but
I assume it is mainly for "usability"/"convenience".

Marcus