Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS Appliance allow access to git repo doing build

On 07/23/2014 11:48 AM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Mittwoch, 23. Juli 2014, 10:29:59 wrote Lars Nielsen:
Hello again.
We have our own instance of OBS Appliance, where we want to allow access
to github by git
in a waf script (python). We currently get this output:

[ 1s] Resolve dependency sak : Command
['/usr/bin/git', 'clone', 'https://github.com/steinwurf/sak.git',
'/home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/kodo-c-bindings/bundle_dependencies/sak-1bdcea/master']
returned 128

is there anyone to solve this problem and if yes how?
you can build in unsecure chroot. Of course the builds are not reproducable
then.

I am still a bit newbie to this how do you do that ?
- Lars