Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS Appliance allow access to git repo doing build
On Mittwoch, 23. Juli 2014, 10:29:59 wrote Lars Nielsen:
Hello again.
We have our own instance of OBS Appliance, where we want to allow access
to github by git
in a waf script (python). We currently get this output:

[ 1s] Resolve dependency sak : Command
['/usr/bin/git', 'clone', 'https://github.com/steinwurf/sak.git',
'/home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/kodo-c-bindings/bundle_dependencies/sak-1bdcea/master']

returned 128

is there anyone to solve this problem and if yes how?

you can build in unsecure chroot. Of course the builds are not reproducable
then.

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg