[opensuse-buildservice] OBS Appliance allow access to git repo doing build
Hello again.
We have our own instance of OBS Appliance, where we want to allow access to github by git
in a waf script (python). We currently get this output:

[ 1s] Resolve dependency sak : Command ['/usr/bin/git', 'clone', 'https://github.com/steinwurf/sak.git', '/home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/kodo-c-bindings/bundle_dependencies/sak-1bdcea/master'] returned 128

is there anyone to solve this problem and if yes how?

Thanks in advance
Lars Nielsen