Re: [opensuse-buildservice] obs docker integration
On Dienstag, 22. Juli 2014, 16:51:57 wrote Flavio Castelli:
On 07/22/2014 10:54 AM, Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:
There was an update in KIWI, making it possible to build tar.gz able to
be loaded to docker as image. I have not tested yet, but I think that it
is available in OBS now.

Hello, I'm Docker maintainer for openSUSE and SUSE.

Sometimes ago I started to work on building Docker images with OBS.
Unfortunately I faced some issues and I got stuck. I've been pretty busy
since then, but I'll definitely resume my efforts on this topic.

Feel free to contact me in private. We can try to tackle this problem
together.

Feel free to follow up here, if it is really a docker-in-OBS issue :)

I would be interessted as well ...

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg