Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Packages, dependencies, and top-level projects
On Thursday 2014-06-26 20:27, Darin Perusich wrote:

I've packaged stoken, a tokencode generator compatible with RSA
SecurID, that I'd like to SR to a top level project and eventually to
Factory. My endgame is to build openconnect with token support so the
'network' project seems like the right project, but 'security' seems
more appropriate. Either way, the bigger issue is it's dependent on
'libtomcrypt0' which is only available in devel:libraries:c_c++ so it
and it's dependencies will need to be available at build and install
time.

Simply move libtomcrypt0 to the "security" project, there seems to be
nothing in d:l:c that uses libtomcrypt anyway. While at it, the package
should be renamed to "libtomcrypt".

osc sr devel:libraries:c_c++ libtomcrypt0 security libtomcrypt

and, once accepted, change .spec/.changes files.