[opensuse-buildservice] enable "report bug" link on private OBS
Hi,

I was looking for enabling the "Report bug" link in the Webui but didn't
find it.

I found a hash in the BSConfig.pm ($bugreportid_url= {};) with some kind
of bugtracking instances per project, but did not find any code using this.

Can you push me to some documentation or betray me how I can
enable/configure this feature to point to an internal issue tracker?

Regards,
Christian

--
Christian Schneemann
System Management & Monitoring Architect

B1 Systems GmbH
Osterfeldstra├če 7 / 85088 Vohburg / http://www.b1-systems.de