[opensuse-buildservice] problem about obs server's repository
Hi:

I build an obs server to build packages for different linux
distributions such as sles10/11, rhel5/6. I created a repository
SUSE:SLE-11 and copy all sles11's rpm pacakges to
/srv/obs/build/SUSE:SLE-11/standard/x86_64/:full

the downloadurl in client site (osc build ...) is
http://amd64/repositories/SUSE:/SLE-11/standard/x86_64/.
How can I configure the repserver to redirect the download url to the real
repository.

Another question. When I add a repository for a project, the architecture
check box show only "arm" option and can not find x86_64 and i586. Where
can I configure this?