Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [OBS]OBS could not adding build targets in SUSE 11 SP3
On Freitag, 6. Juni 2014, 07:45:08 wrote Chenliang:
Thanks man, helped me to figure out and fix my issue.

Unfortunately https://api.opensuse.org/public/source/SUSE:SLE-11:SP3/_config
is in maintenance now, I will try it later.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <status code="maintainance">
<summary>Sorry, api.opensuse.org is down at the moment. If the situation
persists, check the opensuse-buildservice@xxxxxxxxxxxx mailinglist.</summary>
<details />
</status>

Yes, we had some stability problems here. All of them are hopefully solved now.

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany