Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [OBS]OBS could not adding build targets in SUSE 11 SP3
On Mittwoch, 4. Juni 2014, 04:14:50 wrote Chenliang:
Hi, all
I have built OBS 2.5.2 in the SUSE 11 SP3 system, and I use the Admin
login successful, but there are several problems in the use of OBS.
Could someone can help me?

I according to the
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_adding_build_targets step by
step, an error occurred when I run "3) Add build config file ".
Error info is:
"
suse-chen:/usr/lib/build/configs # osc -A https://localhost meta
SUSE:SLE-11:SP3 -F /usr/lib/build/configs/sles11sp2.conf
Unknown meta type. Choose one of prjconf, attribute, prj, user,
pattern, pkg.
"

My /root/.oscrc info is:
[general]
apiurl = https://localhost:81
[https://localhost:81]
user = Admin
pass = opensuse

Question 1:
There is no sles11sp3.conf in the path of "/usr/lib/build/configs", the
latest is sles11sp2.conf of SLES.
Is it not supports sles11sp3?

We may need to update it, but these configs are not used when building in OBS
or via osc.
The are just for plain "build" script builds.

Question 3:
In the step "1) Create the build target project." of
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_adding_build_targets , I use
web create successful,
But failed with cmd.
Error info is:
"
suse-chen:/srv/obs/build # osc meta -e prj chentest
Failed to reach a server:
[Errno 111] Connection refused:
'https://186.100.8.233:81/source/chentest/_meta'
"

Are you sure that your api is behind port 81?

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany