Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Application error 500, SSLError
  • From: "Smith, Kenneth" <ksmith15@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 14:01:36 -0700
The error occurs when it's trying to fetch configuration.json. If I do
a curl, I get:

{"description":" <p class=\"description\">\r\n The <a
href=\"http://openbuildservice.org\";>Open Build Service (OBS)</a>\r\n
is an open and complete distribution development platform that
provides a transparent infrastructure for development of Linux
distributions, used by openSUSE, Tizen, and other distributions.\r\n
the umbrella of the <a href=\"http://www.opensuse.org\";>openSUSE
project</a>. Please find further informations on the <a
href=\"http://wiki.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service\";>openSUSE
Project wiki pages</a>.\r\n </p>\r\n\r\n <p
class=\"description\">\r\n The Open Build Service developer team is
greeting you. In case you use your OBS productively at your facility,
please do us a favor and add yourself at <a
href=\"http://wiki.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_installations\";>this
wiki page</a>. Have fun and fast build times!\r\n

I don't know if that's the expected response, but something is still
alive (and I know all of the services are running). I'm at a bit of a
loss because I haven't made any configuration changes recently.