Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OBS installers
On Freitag, 4. April 2014, 18:42:56 wrote Kanstantsin Shautsou:
I tried to use 2.5 iso and it created 2GB root partition on 50GB HDD. It
doesn’t even enough to install man pages.
For what purposes this installer?

that just works for me (I used the usb installer though), it increases the root
fs
during boot.

May installer ask for a hostname before it run all obs configuration services?

There is currently no code for an OBS setup wizard, but I am happy to add it
if someone works for it.

Could you add man pages into default installation?--

We want to keep the appliance as small as possible, you can install that
afterwards.

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg