Re: [opensuse-buildservice] package not found even though its RPMs are being updated
On Friday 07 of February 2014 09:18:27 Adrian Schröter wrote:
I see that it got delete on 14th January, but recreated afterwards with no
message. However for some unknown reason not in the api.

This sounds to be a bug in any case, but do you by chance rememeber what you
tried back then? (I have no logs, except the package history anymore for
that).

I remember that something strange happened after branching the package, since,
even though I asked for kernel-desktop only, every kernel package (default
etc) was branched with it, and I tried to remove them with osc. These packages
must be linked in some way not exposed to the clients, because, after breaking
this link, I was unable to branch it again in the main project, therefore I
was coerced to create a subproject to branch kernel-desktop again. Then I
attempted to remove both the subproject and every package related to the
kernel in the main project and, if I remember correctly, there was this hidden
link between the package kernel-desktop in the subproject and the other kernel
packages in the main project, which became apparent because their sources were
shared in some way; perhaps kernel-source existed in the main project and was
shared with the subproject, as I recall being surprised when osc co didn't
last long for the subproject.

Do you have tried an undelete maybe?

No.

In any case, I have clean the package now for you.

Thanks. By the way, I received your answer today, after 2 days.

Regards,
Peter