Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Help needed: Private OBS fails to build Ubuntu 13.10
On 23.01.2014 13:02, Adrian Schröter wrote:

which does not make sense for me. Maybe there is something wrong with the
import of the base packages from openSUSE OBS?

You need an update of the perl-BSSolv package that supports the
":any" syntax.

Very good, that helped!

This was actually mentioned in 2.4.5 release notes :)
Oh yes, now I remember!

Yet I wonder if it wouldn't be possible to adopt the obs packages accordingly to require the updated perl-BSSolv package.

Klaas