Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Can we fix the Tumbleweed builds
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 13:48:41 +0200
Am 07.10.2013 11:58, schrieb Dirk Müller:
Hi,

One thing that annoys me personally is that source changes in
Kernel:HEAD trigger also rebuilds of all the obsolete branches, but all
my delete requests for such projects are gently ignored.

I have the same issue (I've filed several delete requests against
completely pointless branch projects (no source changes) of
high-frequently-changing devel projects), but those are completely
ignored. is it possible that perhaps Hermes is not sending out
notifications for deleterequests by default?

Well, I get these emails and my hermes configuration is not so special.

Greetings, Stephan