[opensuse-buildservice] Can we fix the Tumbleweed builds
Tumbleweed hasn't built for days. It seems to have an incredibly low
priority, so it mostly gets one or no build jobs and there's something
changing in Factory that's causing it to require almost a complete
rebuild every couple of days meaning it hasn't really been making much
progress. Could we update it to a higher priority and allow it to use
more build jobs so it has a chance of completing a build before the next
update?

Thanks,

James