Re: [opensuse-buildservice] new OBS ups and downs
Am Dienstag, 10. September 2013, 10:45:10 schrieb Hans-Peter Jansen:
Hi,

the new expanded setup increased the "felt speed" significantly.

Great work, Adrian, Michael, and Co.

OTOH, I noticed some strange behavior, too.

Please have a look at

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:frispete:python/python-ZODB3

Of course, I tried a rebuild -f already.

Any idea anybody?

sorry, my bad. As coolo found out a commit from me broke the "build unchanged"
handling.

However, it is "just" cosmetic (nothing else would happend, except the wrong
state is displayed). And it is fixed now.

Sorry, we have no test case for this yet :/

(AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany