Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Comment titles
Am 05.09.2013 17:13, schrieb Henne Vogelsang:
Hey,

On 05.09.2013 16:19, Stephan Kulow wrote:

I don't imagine the comment system to replace the mailing lists
actually. E.g. discussing issues on github is without threading and
titles and still works quite fine :)

And disqus uses threading and titles and works also quite fine :) It's
not a matter of working or not, it's a matter of preference and we chose
threading...

It's not the threading that bothers me. I was just pointing on the other
extreme works too - so I'd favor a middle way :)

Greetings, Stephan