Re: [opensuse-buildservice]
Just for clarification: As far as I can see the recent requests to
remove a repo where for 11.2, 11.3 and 12.1. That is why I concluded
that removing the 11.4 repo was a mistake.

Moving on, I would like to have a repo for openSUSE:Evergreen:11.4, at
least for another couple of months (until qgis 2.0, grass 7.0 and
openSUSE 13.1 are stable).