Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Giving abuild user a 2nd group?
Am Mittwoch, 7. August 2013, 15:46:22 schrieb Bernhard Voelker:
On 08/07/2013 02:38 PM, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Just do it via a second package which you do not publish. But build
require
for your package.

Okay, thanks.

Here it is:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:bernhard-voelker:branches:Base:
System/coreutils-testsuite-env

But the testsuite fails with

buildinfo is broken... it says:
unresolvable: nothing provides coreutils-testsuite-env

You have played with the "useforbuild" flags. The package is not available,
when you disable that.

See
https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor/home:bernhard-voelker:branches:Ba
se:System

I can imagine that "coreutils-testsuite-env" is not yet available for
packages in Base:System or other projects, but I was hoping that
it at least would already work in my home's subproject. ;-(
Any hints?

Thanks & have a nice day,
Berny

(AG Nürnberg)