Re: [opensuse-buildservice] build loop without result and error
Adrian Schröter píše v Út 16. 07. 2013 v 15:16 +0200:
Am Dienstag, 16. Juli 2013, 15:11:09 schrieb Petr Mladek:
Ah, in the mean time, Tomas Chvatal suggested to use constrains. So, I
added the following into prjconf and restarted the build:

%if %suse_version == 1230
%ifarch x86_64
Constraint: hardware:physicalmemory:size unit="M" 5000
%endif
%endif

Tomas says: The problem is that there are only very few machines with
enough memory. There are more spec files in the libreoffice source dir.
We do not know how to limit the constrain only to the "libreoffice"
package. If we do the global limit, the build takes several days because
of lack of machines.

Tomas is pretty sure that problem is with memory.

Might be. I thought I should have seen an OOM message then, which I did not
saw. But it is worth to try.

I am still lost. The build has been "automatically" restarted several
times today. It was mostly scheduled to the host "cloud132:2".

I have disabled the "debuginfo" flag to reduce the memory and disk usage
but it did not help.

I really need your help. Could you please disable the build on the host
and send me the build log when it fails?

Just for record, it is:

+ package: libreoffice
+ project: LibreOffice:Unstable
+ distro: openSUSE_12.3
+ arch: x86_64
+ current build host: cloud132:2

I promise, I will not stop the build myself this time :-)

Best Regards,
Petr