Re: [opensuse-buildservice] false unresolvable in OBS
Jan Engelhardt píše v Pá 28. 06. 2013 v 16:36 +0200:

On Friday 2013-06-28 16:30, Stanislav Brabec wrote:
I need to add conflict to util-linux to conflict with an old version of
coreutils (there is a file conflict of su and kill):
Conflicts: coreutils < 8.21-4

Shouldn't "coreutils < 8.21" be sufficient?

Yes, for 12.3 => 13.1 it will be sufficient. I wanted seamless update
even for rolling updates. I'll try that.

But the util-linux package in home:sbrabec:branches:Base:System builds
just once, and next time it fails:
unresolvable: conflict for provider of util-linux needed by rpm-build,
(provider util-linux conflicts with installed coreutils)

I think that is is not correct and OBS compares Release in a strange
way.

That is indeed really strange, because local builds work,
_and_ local builds usually contact the server for the
list of neededforbuild packages - including the dependency
resolution that goes with it.

It is not strange. I wiped binaries on the server several minutes ago.
When build on server succeeds, it again reaches unresolvable status even
in the local build.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravem,

Stanislav Brabec