Re: [opensuse-buildservice] rpc timeouts: Is api.opensuse.org behaving at the moment?
I'm not like broken state. It's really annoying kicking manually rebuilds &
fail state because of remote api delays.
I expect scheduler/workers continue build when upstream project appears.
What about delay state and freeze state for project in case remote api errors?