[opensuse-buildservice] Constraints per spec file idea
Hello guys,

I am facing issue with constraints in libreoffice package.

We have one package folder with the sources and 10 spec files provided from
those. As it is huge beast it has requirement like >=3gb ram and plenty of
disk space (10g+ for the build only).

With this set of requirements if I set up the constraints it gets imposed on
all of those .spec files, even if I would need this only for the
libreoffice.spec, because with applied to all it takes ages to get the possible
machines to build this.

Thus the idea where i could specify in constraints which spec file they are
applied to, not just to the whole package.

When I am thinking of it maybe there is some way how to exclude the constraint
from being in other linked packages, but I dunno if that is possible or how to
achieve that.

Cheers

Tom