Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to copy a particular package revision
Am 13.06.2013 19:30, schrieb Ruediger Meier:
Hi,

I will never understand it. I want to do such simple thing like cloning
rev.27 of Base:System/quota

I've tried
osc copypac -r27 Base:System/quota home:rudi_m/quota
osc copypac -c -r27 Base:System/quota home:rudi_m/quota
osc linkpac -r27 Base:System/quota home:rudi_m

but I always get either the most recent revision or merge conflicts(!?).

Because revision 27 of quota is a link to the recent package in
openSUSE:Factory.

You better look at the revisions in openSUSE:Factory, where revisions
are fixed sources. Otherwise you need to look at md5sums of the expanded
sources.

Greetings, Stephan