Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How do I change my password on build.opensuse.org
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jun 2013 09:22:24 +0200
On Montag, 3. Juni 2013, 15:28:56 wrote Greg Freemyer:
All,

I've tried to change it and now my Novell account has a new password:

But my build.opensuse.org account still uses the old password.

My process was to log into OBS, then go to my home page:

https://build.opensuse.org/home

Then I clicked on edit my account and updated the password.
Apparently the "account" I updated was not the one used by OBS to
authenticate my login.

We have an LDAP cache which get not notified about changes, might
take some time until the change have some effect.

sorry
adrian

This is what now requires the new password to access:

https://secure-www.novell.com/selfreg/jsp/protected/manageAccount.jsp

Thanks
Greg

SUSE Linux Products GmbH