[opensuse-buildservice] How to install a .deb package during the building
Dear all,
I'm stucked into a problem on creating a package for Ubuntu.

The story is:

I'm creating a package (yarp) that need libace-dev for building

libace-dev is into the universe repository of Ubuntu that it is not
supported by OBS

I tryed to re-create the package from source package, but the source
package creates about 30 binary packages and it needs more than 10
others packages that belong to universe repository

So, in order to avoid to recreate hundreds of packages, I decided to
take directly the binary .deb packages because libace-dev depends only
to libace that depends only to libc and libstdc++.
But when I try to use dpkg --install libace.deb, I get an error
because only the root user can execute dpkg.
I tryed with sudo (but the command is not recognized) and with su (but
it say that it's not possibile without a terminal).

So, what are else my alternatives ??

Thanks,
Gianluca.