RE: [opensuse-buildservice] no network in chroot
When obs building in chroot,
there's missing '/etc/resolv.conf' file and causes no network within chroot.

There is in general no network anyway during real building, so there is
no point in providing resolv.conf.

[Rick Liu]
I'm building a package using ARM compiler which requires to access ARM license
server during the build time.
Right now I have a work around to use IP directly instead domain name, which
requires /etc/resolv.conf pre-setup in chroot.
I just wondering if there's an easy way to preset chroot environment (and maybe
also environment variable) in obs worker.

Rick