Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Delete repo folder on download.opensuse.org
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 May 2013 16:56:39 +0200
On Sonntag, 26. Mai 2013, 06:33:49 wrote denk@xxxxxxxx:
Hi,

I am a new user of the opensuse buildservice and started using it yesterday
by branching two existing packages.
After those packages have been built successfully, I started a new project
and deleted the branched one.
But the repository folder of the deleted branched project is still on
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/denkad:/.
How can I delete that folder and still keep the repo under
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/denkad/?

It will take some time, but it will get removed automatically there as well.

Removing it from your project is enough from your side.

But thanks for taking care about that :)
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH