Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Arch support
On Wed, May 08, 2013 at 11:03:45AM +0200, Kuba Serafinowski wrote:
I'd like to know what has changed in 2.4 wrt Arch support. I know it
was already supported a long time ago in build.o.o.
If I remeber right Arch repos were too outdated to be usable, has that
changed? And what is the update schedule now?

As Arch is a rolling release we should setup a cronjob that updates
it every weekend.

I'd be happy to talk about it to someone who takes care of it, but I
asked and no one seems to be able to tell me who is responsible.

There's no one responsible in particular, just send an email to
the buildservice list if you find that something doesn't work.

Cheers,
Michael.

--
Michael Schroeder mls@xxxxxxx
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF Jeff Hawn, HRB 16746 AG Nuernberg