[opensuse-buildservice] Free up server-side disk space?
I find I need to free up some disk space on my private-instance OBS server. I have culled several unnecessary projects and packages but find that there is still a LOT of stuff in /srv/obs/sources/ that surprises me -- since they appear to refer to packages that are no longer built by OBS.

Should OBS be cleaning up redundant or unnecessary stuff in .../sources automatically? If not, is it safe to remove
/srv/obs/sources/REDUNDANT/
either with an API command (how?) or simply 'rm' ?

Regards
Magnus Lewis-Smith