[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Buildservice mirrors?
  • From: Jim Henderson <hendersj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 19:09:45 +0000 (UTC)
On Wed, 20 Mar 2013 14:30:55 -0300, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:

Server's busy.

Thanks - so that's what the message on my SLES box seemed to indicate,
which is why I asked if there were any mirrors of the build service repos
- when I started digging into this earlier today, I saw that it's
supposed to have mirrorbrain in front of it, but when I looked at the
list of mirrors for the build service, the list was completely empty.

Jim
--
Jim Henderson