[opensuse-buildservice] specfile with internally defined %macro that rep_server doesn't like
Hi fellow OBS experts,

I have a problem with a specfile building in my own Build Service, version
2.3.8-ish. I suspect the same thing would happen with this specfile in OBS.
Whenever I check in this specfile to my project, the rep_server gets very angry
with me and gives me error messages. If fact, the src_server records the exact
same messages.

<cut>
Odd number of elements in hash assignment at build/Build/Rpm.pm line 131,
<SPEC> line 257.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at build/Build/Rpm.pm
line 365, <SPEC> line 257.
Odd number of elements in hash assignment at build/Build/Rpm.pm line 131,
<SPEC> line 258.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) or string at build/Build/Rpm.pm
line 365, <SPEC> line 258.
Odd number of elements in hash assignment at build/Build/Rpm.pm line 131,
<SPEC> line 259.
</cut>

(There are actually more lines, but the text above is sufficient to show the
error messages.)

Looking at the specfile, the lines implicated took like this:

<cut>
%package_library cherrypy BSD
%package_library django BSD
%package_library iso8601 MIT
</cut>

The %package_library macro is defined as:

<cut>
%define package_library() \
%define library %1 \
%define license %2 \
%package lib-%{library} \
Group: Applications/System \
License: %{license} \
%description lib-%{library} \
Foo Shared Library: %{library} \
%files lib-%{library} \
%defattr(-,root,root) \
/%{_lib}/%{library} \
%{nil}
</cut>

This, of course, is a completely valid specfile when used with rpmbuild. It
may not be written according to best practices, but it's entirely valid and
very handy shorthand. It's just that the {src,rep}_server clearly don't like
it. Is this something that should be filed as a bug in OBS? Any other
suggestions on how to address this situation?