Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: How to Bypass user authentication during webui debug
On 08.03.2013 07:52, cheyw wrote:
This depends on what you want. What you can do is start the test api
(./script/start_test_api) and then configure config/options.yml to use
localhost:3203 as api location

Thank you very much! I found the default test configuration is in
config/environments/test.rb is configured as you say. But When I execute
the start_test_api script , it tells me "API did not respone nicely" . Am I
missing something import ?

I would assume that, yes. But only logs will tell.

Greetings, Stephan