Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fedora 18 - Please update mingw packages of boost on b.o.o
On Wednesday 27 Feb 2013 16:36:45 Adrian Schröter wrote:
What we could do is to have a seperate :Update project containing
the official fedora updates. however, I will not do this atm, since manual
updating is too much work. Some time in future, when we have a complete
download on demand feature, we can add this.

+1
this would also help building kernel modules for multiple distributions (not
just Fedora)

Nico