Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [ANNOUNCE] new osc plugin: prdiff for comparing projects
  • From: Adam Spiers <aspiers@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 23:04:19 +0100
Adam Spiers (aspiers@xxxxxxxx) wrote:
Marcus Hüwe (suse-tux@xxxxxx) wrote:
On 2013-01-17 12:57:03 +0000, Adam Spiers wrote:
Adam Spiers (aspiers@xxxxxxxx) wrote:
I wanted a way to quickly compare a project with its "upstream"
project, and a quick hack ended up as a new osc plugin:

https://gist.github.com/616b476a9c592a0a2a89

(Copy to your ~/.osc-plugins or /var/lib/osc-plugins to try it.)

This plugin now lives in a github repo:

https://github.com/aspiers/SUSE-dist

Feel free to submit issues and pull requests. However I would also
like the code to be considered for inclusion in osc core if possible.

Nice! Your plugin looks pretty good. I've no objections against
including it into osc. So if you create a merge request I'll happily
accept it:)

[snipped]

For anyone interested, this code was merged into osc earlier today:

https://github.com/openSUSE/osc/pull/18

Next on my list is converting my "osc classify" plugin into an
extension of "osc info" and submitting a pull request for that.