[opensuse-buildservice] No build results are shown on overview pages
Hi,

I have set up a local OBS instance and my problem is that the build results
spinner on the project/package overview page runs forever and no message is
shown.

Package building works fine. I can build packages using a local fakeobs or an
on-demand repo. I also see the results on the "monitor" page of the project but
nothing in the build results "info box" on the overview page.

If I remember correctly is this build results "info box" an Ajax component!?

Can someone give me a hint where to look in my OBS instance to solve this issue?

Cheers
-
Benjamin Federau

--

M.Sc. Benjamin Federau
Integration Engineer

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
www.basyskom.com

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dr.-Ing. Eva Brucherseifer, Heike Ziegler