Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Web interface: Avoiding editor
Roger Oberholtzer <roger@xxxxxx> writes:

Along those lines, I installed a firefox extension that adds a button by
each editiable frame in a form that, when selected takes the content to
be edited into your specified editor, and when you exit that editor
returns the content to the web form. I mainly use this in a Trac-based
wiki system where editing can be rather involved. I have it start gvim.

The extension is called "It's all text"

Yes, but the said "advanced" editor is clever enough to hide that button
;)

R&D / Documentation Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg, Germany