[opensuse-buildservice] opensuse evergreen 11.1 would be a nice build service target
I would advocate for opensuse evergreen 11.1 as a new build service target.

I failed in building some of my packages on SLED 11 because of
failed dependencies, but was succesful on the eldest availible
opensuse target.

Maybe I did not get how to also use packages from the SLE SDK.

But - as SLED 11 seems to be similar to openSUSE 11.1 versionwise
- it would be a good starting point to use those packages as
replacement for the missing ones in SLED.

Also there ARE people outside that do not upgrade openSUSE
(because of old Hardware e.g.) and are now very happy with
openSUSE 11.1 evergreen.

In my eyes these are 2 good reasons to wish a openSUSE 11.1 evergreen
target in the Open Build Service.

Johannes