Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [OBS Bug?]4 new "pseudo" requests, and encoding got changed?
Am 09.11.2012 03:20, schrieb Marguerite Su:
Hi,

1. I checked my home (home:MargueriteSu) and devel:languages:python

they all claim that they have 4 new requests.

but clicking into it, you'll got none (for my home) and 2 requests (for d:l:p)

I've seen this as well, and I even have an idea what causes it, but
right now we're having too many regressions in 2.4 that are more severe
than that.

So please file all issues that are not blocking you from work as issue
in github.com/openSUSE/open-build-service and we fix them as soon as we can.

2. Before this update, I have some Chinese in my home description. but
now seems they're encoded as UTF-8 random characters.

Same here.

Greetings, Stephan