[opensuse-buildservice] Please add 'redhat-rpm-config' to global config for Centos/RHEL 6 to fix the naming issue of debuginfo package
Hi OBS Admin Team,

Please add rpm package 'redhat-rpm-config' to fix naming issue of
debuginfo package in Centos/RHEL 6.

This issue has been reported to this list before:
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-buildservice/2012-08/msg00042.html

I verified this in my repo home:cathay4t:misc-rhel6 for cmake package
by add this line to spec file:
BuildRequires: redhat-rpm-config

Adding 'redhat-rpm-config' to Centos 6 global config would enough as
RHEL 6 of OBS seems missing optional repo which contain devel pacakges.

Thanks.
Best regards.

--
Gris Ge