Re: [opensuse-buildservice] debian transformer complains about symlinks
On 27.09.2012 10:31, Stephan Kulow wrote:
On 27.09.2012 08:10, Martin Koegler wrote:

Hi Martin,

Relative symlinks should not be a problem though as long as they point to a
location still inside the archive. This should be ignored and not transform
into a failure imho.

see
https://build.opensuse.org/package/live_build_log?arch=x86_64&package=scalaris-
svn&project=home%3Ascalaris%3Asvn&repository=Debian_5.0

A bug fix:
https://github.com/openSUSE/obs-build/pull/26/commits

Thanks for the quick fix - as I deployed your broken version, I also
deployed your fix now.
Maybe your change also caused the failure I described in my mail "debian conversion fail" to this ML?

regards,

Klaas