Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Should a package in a devel project linked to a user package as its' source
On 24.09.2012 10:50, Togan Muftuoglu wrote:
On 09/24/2012 10:36 AM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
On 24.09.2012 10:13, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:

Quoting Togan Muftuoglu <toganm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi,

In the X11:windowmanagers project libev package links to the sources of
the package libev of project home:darix

I thought it was supposed to be other way round i.e X11:windowmanagers
is the main project and people can link from there.

This indeed sound the wrong way around and we should try not to support
exceptions.
Please work together with Darix to resolve this issue.

libev is in all kind of projects, the one in X11:windowsmanagers was
created in 2008 by bwalle. It's not even clear what use it has there.
I would delete it, but I'm not maintainer.

Looks like i3 depends on libev

osc whatdependson X11:windowmanagers libev openSUSE_Factory x86_64

libev :
i3

So deleting is probably not a good idea

There is a libev in openSUSE - that's more recent than the old one in
home:darix.

Greetings, Stephan